By Eric Murphy, Concierge.com Founder & Managing Director
“LIFE WITHOUT MUSIC WOULD BE A MISTAKE” - FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE
Now I know not everyone loves music, which seems strange, but it’s true. However, I would argue that music is one of the most important elements of life’s experiences. Imagine your favorite movie without the music, or a football game without blasting interstitials of party/pump-up songs. A road trip, a red-eye flight, your daily commute, a wedding, or a funeral. Music transcends every experience in life and every culture in the world. Music, as they say, is the universal language.
- How can you use music to shape the experience for each guest?
- What do you want them to feel at your event?
- How can music provide a cohesive thread throughout the event?
- What moments do you want your guests to remember?
- Why am I asking so many questions?
- What kind of music will give your guests all the feels?
- How will you change the music throughout the event to set the right tone?
- How loud will the music be when people arrive?
- How will you use music like exclamation points to create amazing memories?
MORE INSIGHTS ARTICLES LIKE THIS ONE:
Cover photo courtesy: Brian Friedman for iHeartMedia